Study Abroad and Global Programs seeks Student Assistant
The Office of Study Abroad and Global Programs is hiring a Student Assistant to assist in the day-to-day operations in our office. We are seeking someone who has participated in one of our programs.
As a Student Assistant your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Phone and front desk reception
· On-campus errands
· Update documents in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Microsoft Office applications
· Data entry
· Update program information on website
· Peer advising
· Classroom presentations and assisting with speaking engagements
· Assisting with promotional events
We are looking for someone who is able to multi-task, take initiative, and communicate their excitement about study abroad opportunities to students, parents, and faculty. Ideally, we will find someone who has international experience, as well as graphic design and Adobe CS3 (or later) expertise. Please email your resume and class schedule to (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested. The position is available immediately, and pay is $8.00 to $9.50 per hour, commensurate with experience. Students do not need to register for summer classes, but must have intent to register for Fall semester.